DPD Group UK, Warth Park, Raunds, Northamptonshire NN9 6NY
Warth Park, Raunds, Northamptonshire NN9 6NY
- Modern East Midlands industrial Freehold investment opportunity totalling 42,528 sq ft with additional 19,886 sq ft overflow car park.
- Site area of depot approximately 3.75 acres (1.51 hectares), reflecting a low site density of 26%.
- Additional 0.75 acres (0.3 hectares) of secure fenced hard surfaced car parking on adjacent site.
- Situated on the popular and established Warth Park, with surrounding occupiers including Howdens UK Ltd, AirWair International Ltd, DSV, Gem Distribution Limited and Asda.
- Well specified ‘cross-dock’ unit developed in 2013 and benefiting from a minimum clear eaves height of 6m, 26 level access loading doors, 5 dock level loadings doors, 65 car, 10 HGV and 56 van parking spaces.
- DPDGroup UK Ltd is rated ‘5A1’ by Dun & Bradstreet and is the UK’s fastest growing major parcel delivery company.
- Let to DPDGroup UK Ltd on two co terminus new 20 year full repairing and insuring leases expiring 8th Sept 2033 providing an unexpired term of 16 years 10 months.
- The passing rent is £424,548 per annum, made up of £364,890 for the Depot and £59,658 for the additional car park.
- Parcel depot rent £364,890 pa (£8.58 per sqft) is calculated on a base rent of £221,145.60 pa £5.20 psf multiplied by 1.65 to account for the low site density
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £7,960,000 (Seven Million Nine Hundred and Sixty Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 5.00% and a capital value of £127 per sq ft, assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.67%.