Changing the face of London 23.01.14
On New Year’s Day 1939 David and Joseph Levy set up DE & J Levy, practicing in Pall Mall, St James’s London SW1.
During the post war period, new developments were springing up everywhere and were usually let well before completion. The firm’s trade mark accompanying these development sites were massive “To Let” boards, designating not only information about the new project but also the names of the development team, the builders and sub‑contractors. The heading read, “Changing the Face of London”.
Today, Levy’s remains nimble and responsive to market conditions and the firm continues to change the face of London attracting new waves of clients from overseas as London remains the world’s city.